Write-in is easy when you vote by mail!
- The odds were significantly against an Independent candidate getting placed on the ballot with voter signatures.
- Republicans and Democrats began getting signatures on their ballot petition months before I was legally able to start on March 3, 2020. Which the Secretary of State was late in providing.
- Republicans and Democrats were required to get less than 1,000 voter signatures. I was required to get 4,012 signatures of registered voters.
- Republicans and Democrats had PARTY faithful that were motivated to sign ballot petitions.
- Did you hear about the Social Distancing Ordered by the Governor of New Mexico?
In spite of the odds, we put out a huge effort.
- There were 63 paid workers made 1,000's of phone calls to their friends, their family and registered voters in the District to get signatures.
- I went to shopping malls.
- I went to polling places for special elections.
- Over 10,000 text messages were sent.
- Post cards were sent to 3,500 voters.
- Direct mail was hand addressed and sent to 100's of active voters.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 575-937-9158 if you are interested or have questions.